Friday, December 28, 2012

The Sites Design (win a commission)


So were in that lull between Christmas and new years, I figured with the new year coming around a new background and logo were in order, What should I do? I'll just leave this around and if someone comments with an idea I'd like to do for either the background or a new logo I'll give them a free request for a picture or 2, so suggest away!

Nudity is fine but I think I wanna keep them clean, but sexy poses are great! reference images will only increase your chances.

1 comment:

  1. For the background : You could do something very awesome, such as having 2 of your top / most requested character nude, holding hands like lesbians while covering each other's bodies ( for more sensuality )

    Example of poses : http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpaper/darkstalkers_morrigan_aensland_lilith_games_anime_manga_serious_scans_arts_3d_studios_hd_beautiful_y_hot_asian_girls_copyright_desktop_1698x3072_wallpaper-391402.jpg

    I know that link was awfully long.

    Or

    http://www.succubus.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Morrigan-and-Lilith-Aensland-Naked-by-Guillermo-dela-Pe%C3%B1a.jpeg

    Another awfully long link

    As for the logo, have the text written in white and red, and if you plan to use a token girl in the image of the logo, you could totally give her that sexy pose, naked or not

    http://shaianwillems.deviantart.com/art/Charlotte-Aulin-pose-colored-329598741


    Then you could have some fun making a cool background etc, characters such as Juliet or Tina armstrong would be amazing

    If you wish to contact me, I'm the dude who mailed you for requets about Aya Brea, you should still have my email I think

    ReplyDelete