Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Suprising no one I'm sure, I didn't finish the whole set in time for christmas, last minute shopping and working retail got the better of me, so here is "part 1" of the set, including poses, models and even the .PSD's used.







The next part will be the other scenes, followed probably by a third part with more messy versions and pinup style pictures, perhaps I might try my hand at a gif or 2 as well depending on time.

Use the poses as you see fit, just don't claim you made them, but I'd love to see any pictures made with them, enjoy guys.

Harry Holidays everyone.

4 comments:

  1. thanx dudechrismas , it's awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rather impressed with this; especially since it was, as you've stated, a rush job.

    Thanks for a great Christmas present.

    VERY looking forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing I really hope u get a chance to make these into great gifs

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link is dead :'(

    ReplyDelete