Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A glimpse of things to cum

Ha I made a cum pun, aren't I clever.

Sorry, here's a preview of the set to make up for it, this is one of the "messy" poses, meaning I have another image of this particular pose with cum all over and honestly I think it's one of my best yet, can't wait to show you guys.


As of this point I've done all of the sort of setup and sucking images, if you imagine the set as a series of general themes it goes like this

1: Poses, pinup girl style etc.
2:Kneeling, stroking and sucking
3:On her back, deepthroat and titfuck(?)
4:On the floor fucking

Each of these 4 sections will have between 3-6 pictures and probably at least one or two messy versions for each.

6 comments:

  1. why don't you make more pics of the "2"? or where she suck a dick with another ff girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. another ff girl might make an interesting bonus image!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;)
      it could be a great bonus

      Delete
  3. Very looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, here's hoping for that titfuck!! (or footjob...or both :)

    ReplyDelete