Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mila Bikini

So this will be the second part of a little series of DoA characters, the Tina pictures being the first bit, and a bigger Lisa set being after this little thing, then after that/during that I'm gonna finish the Aerith set.

This is also testing a 3D cum model, I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it quite yet.

The pose will need tweaking alot on most models, chances are the face wont show up on it either.



If your not trusting or don't want to download a .rar the other 2 pictures in the set will be on Pahael!



Still working on the new logo and backgrounds, thinking a steamy bathroom sort of scene for the title, Alice Aerith and Juliet, but haven't really got it looking quite how I want it too.


6 comments:

  1. Nice, it looks great Dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you also make the 3D cum model available? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you,
    i like Mila a lot, hopefully youll do more stuff with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added a link with the model for the cum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we expect to be treated with a satsfiying bunch of Mila pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the cum effect. I might use that on one of my pictures. Will credit you then. Hope that is ok. If not let me know.

    ReplyDelete