Friday, April 5, 2013

Dressup Game



I had a bit of an idea when I saw I had several Castanic models from Tera, in case you hadn't noticed one of the big things I like is cosplay and various clothes, this is a sort of little mini game allowing you to dress the Castanic girl in different pieces of clothing, as well of course you can make her get fucked doggy style ;)

It's an idea I'd like to flesh out more, think of this as a demo, other clothes, positions, faces and hairs are of course possible, It's not perfect little blemishes show up here and there but I feel its a good proof of concept.


Just open it up in photoshop and turn on the layers you want to see!



As you can see its very barebones, no backgrounds no post processing, its simply to gauge a reaction for now, is a more polished version of this something you guys might want to see? perhaps even in flash game form? if someone knows flash and wouldn't mind helping me out let me know!





2 comments:

  1. I made a customizable dressup game template that can be configured with a XML file. You can download it at: http://www.multiupload.nl/QB8C9CRD3B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot! I'll definitely give it a try and post the results.

      Delete