Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mediafire

So I always liked using mediafire for my poses, they were fast and no annoying captcha or waiting periods, for a while I got away with it by using some clever names on the rars, but no more, some of my files have been deleted and I've recieved a bunch of strikes, so I'm done with mediafire.

I'm going to be uploading to a publicly accessible google drive folder instead, everything will be in one place, including a big pack of misc poses I've made or downloaded, every pose on there right now is provided as is, some have pictures some have just scenes some have poses, they are as they are, if something breaks I'll reupload it, but they are as is, no garuntees they will work with any model or not.

going forward every new .rar will be uploaded to that same page with poses and pictures


Overall I think this will be better, I have 5 gigs to work with and its directly tied to this account.

2 comments: